Fran Bernitz is the Founder & Owner of Your Health Is Your Wealth by Fran. She is based in the beautiful Berkshires of western Massachusetts.
Your Health Is Your Wealth by Fran was founded based on the premise that eating a “plant-strong” diet is one of the keys to vibrant good health, a healthy weight, and prevention and even recovery from many chronic diseases. Through her practice and personal life, Fran demonstrates that eating largely whole foods, plant-strong diet can be delicious, fun and not difficult to adopt! She shuns labels such as “Vegan” or “Paleo” and believes that there is no one-size-fits-all, perfect diet, cleanse, or nutritional plan that is right for everyone!
Your Health Is Your Wealth by Fran provides a variety of health and wellness services and programs including:
- One-on-One Nutrition and Holistic Lifestyle Coaching
- Let Your Yoga Dance® – Movement classes perfect for those 50+
- Feeling Fabulous After 50
- Improving Your Digestive Health
- Eating to Support Thyroid Health
- Eating to Support Adrenal Fatigue
- Personalized Menu Planning
- Private Cooking Classes in your kitchen
- Transitioning to Gluten-free and Dairy-free Eating
- Getting In Touch with Food Sensitivities
- Nutrition Education, Support and Encouragement
- Culinary Nutrition Workshops and Group Classes
- Culinary Nutrition Parties (I’ll come to you!)
- Eating for Healing
- Kitchen/Cupboard Makeovers
- Speaking Engagements
- Special Events
Fran is a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert (CNE) from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, where she graduated with honors. She is a Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP) and also holds a Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Foundation and Cornell University.
Most recently, Fran has become a Certified Instructor of Let Your Yoga Dance®, adding joyful, user-friendly movement based on yoga and the chakras, to her health and wellness offerings. Let Your Yoga Dance is a fantastic way to nourish the body and soul!!
Fran is an AADP Board-certified Holistic Health Practitioner and Certified Holistic Life Coach (CHLC). She received her Bachelor’s degree with honors from Johns Hopkins University where she studied Biomedical Engineering and received her MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
You can frequently find Fran grabbing a smoothie or green juice at Guido’s, visiting the Pittsfield Farmer’s Market, spending time at Kripalu, or taking a yoga class at Zaanti or Berkshire Yoga, Dance & Fitness in Pittsfield.
Please say hi and ask me about my one-one-one and inspirational, fun group classes to nourish all of you!
Here’s to a wonderful rest of 2019.